Superior Designs Net More Traffic
website designs for small business
Specializing in Websites for Small Business and Athletes
Affordable - Flexible - Superior
As a small business owner NetSuperior understands the importance of spending wisely. Today a website is vital to compete and drive more business your way, while staying within budget.
Since every business situation is different we work with you to provide just what you need, keeping within your budget while focusing on your specific customer base.
Superior is not just part of our name it is what we deliver. Quality responsive sites that are mobile friendly, and will create a stunning first impression to all visitors.
A Superior Website Should Bring Your Business To Life Instantly On Any Device
Mobile responsive websites reach a wider audience. Responsive websites make online sharing simple so your web visitors are more likely to share on their social platforms. Mobile-friendliness is a ranking symbol on Google.The more convenient it is for customers to reach you, the more likely they are to do it. Having a mobile-friendly website means that your email address and phone number are easy to find and clickable.
The most important reason you need a responsive website is that your customers will be viewing your website on their mobile devices more than 60% of the time.
Pre Designed Custom Templates or a Total Custom Design Whatever Fits Your Budget
Pick Your Base Design From Our Many Samples and We Will Customize or We Can Design From The Ground Up
Here are just some of the sample sites we can design from while customizing to all your business specifics.
Website , Performance Optimizing, & Security Monitoring
Spend More Time Running Your Business
We not only build and design your WebSite, we are constantly monitoring all of our clients sites to ensure optimum uptime, performance and security. We partner with some of the top hosting companies and include an SSL certificate with every site we build and deploy top end site security with backups all provided in our base cost to every customer.
Superior Plans and Pricing
- One Landing Page With Five Sections Based off of one of our many design templates.
- Home Page With Your Provided Logo
- About Page
- Contact Page (Includes One Basic Form)
- 3 More Pages of Your Choice
- Includes a 404 Error Page
- Cookies Pop-up
- Domain Name Included
- SSL Certificate
- Weekly Backup
- Top Security
- Optimization (done monthly)
- Quarterly Basic updates & Changes Included at NC
- Quarterly Reports
- No Monthly Costs Till year Two
* Second Year Costs $32.99 per month or Flat Fee of $349 includes Renewal of Domain Name, SSL Cert and Hosting. Changes and Updates billed at $45 per hour.
Includes Everything in the Superior Plan plus the following:
- Three Additional Pages
- Daily Backup
- Optimization (done weekly)
- Monthly Reports
- Monthly Basic updates & Changes Included at NC
- Two Additional Forms
- 1 Conditional Pop-up
* Second Year Costs $42.99 per month or Flat Fee of $449 includes Renewal of Domain Name, SSL Cert and Hosting. Changes and Updates billed at $45 per hour.
Superior & Beyond
Includes Everything in the Superior and Far Superior Plans plus the following:
- Custom Designed from Ground Up
- Up to 15 Pages
- Dual Daily Backups
- Optimization (done daily)
- Basic SEO
- Google Analytics
- Bi-Weekly Basic updates & Changes Included at NC
- Up To Five Forms with Conditional Logic and Custom Designed Emails to Recipient and Customer
- 3 Conditional Pop-ups
* Second Year Costs $52.99 per month or Flat Fee of $579 includes Renewal of Domain Name, SSL Cert and Hosting. Changes and Updates billed at $45 per hour.
All prices above include basic shared hosting. For a more advanced cloud based hosting or non-shared hosting there will be additional hosting charges based on specific needs.
Clients may also provide their own hosting platforms that support the WordPress environment and negotiate and pay for them separately. .
Extras That Can be Added Anytime Based Upon Agreed Upon Prices.
Logo Design or Update
Condtional Landing Pages
Connections to 3rd-Party Applications